Every good institution has a strong original narrative. If you’ve ever seen a superhero movie you know this.
In this meta-episode of the non-eventcast, I discuss with Cathy Kenton from the Legal Tech Marketing Group, together with John Lerner and Brian Dalton from Above the Law, how the Legal Tech Non-Event came about.
Find out how it all started and how it works. Then binge the previous episodes.
- The making of the NonEvent podcast – 3:45
- There are so many products on the market – 4:34
- Make product recommendations – 5:42
- Where they started – 7:00
- Make the non-event online – 13:56
- A community of tech startups – 8:47 pm
- Make informed decisions – 27:46
- Loving technique – 28:22
Jared Correia, a legal technology consultant and expert, hosts the Non-Eventcast, the Above the Law non-event podcast for tech-savvy lawyers.