- Mervyn Allen (Toronto) – Commercial Real Estate
- Michael Burns (Toronto) – Capital Markets
- Rajeev Dewan (Toronto) – Capital Markets
- Annik Forristal (Toronto) – Commercial Real Estate
- Ryan Gallagher (Vancouver) – Regulator
- Leila Rafi (Toronto) – Capital Markets
- Vicki Tickle (Vancouver) – Financial Services
Eleven lawyers were promoted to partner:
- Christian Abouchaker (Montreal) – Business Law
- Marie-Lou Beaumont (Montreal) – Commercial Real Estate
- Alex Bruvels (Toronto) – Capital Markets
- Joshua Chad (Toronto) – regulatory
- Timothy Cullen (Ottawa) – Legal and Employment
- David Dudkiewicz (Toronto) – Commercial Real Estate
- Samantha Gordon (Toronto) – Legal and Employment
- Sasa Jarvis (Vancouver) – Capital Markets
- Kristen Pennington (Toronto) – Legal Profession and Employment
- Kourtney Rylands (Calgary) – Financial Services
- Marina Tran (Vancouver) – Capital Markets
“They illustrate the values, leadership and commitment to excellence that are critical to the strategic growth of the company and our ability to contribute to the success of our customers,” said Teresa Dufort, managing director and partner at the company.
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
The company welcomed Imran Ahmad as a new partner. Based in Toronto and Montreal, Ahmad is the Canadian head of the company’s technology and innovation industries and the Canadian co-head of the company’s privacy, privacy and cybersecurity practices.
Submit all of your law firm news, including appointments, moves, and other professional news by completing this form or sending an email [email protected].