Dentons Canada LLP
The company has 10 new partners:
- Keith Bishop (Calgary) – Business and Energy
- Catherine Dagenais (Montreal) – Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Simon Kupi (Calgary) – Regulator
- Eric Lung (Vancouver) – company
- Afshan Naveed (Calgary) – Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy
- Ben Nuttall (Calgary) – Banking and Finance
- Kelly Osaka (Calgary) – Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Jawaid Panjwani (Ottawa) – official
- Glen Peterson (Calgary) – Banking and Finance
- Xavier Van Overmeire (Montreal) – company
Beth Wilson, the company’s managing director in Canada, congratulated them on the “exceptional” newcomers to the partnership. “Each is committed to the professional excellence and success of their clients and has demonstrated personal responsibility and deep commitment to their roles as legal and corporate advisors,” said Wilson.
Tim Haney, managing partner of the Calgary office, said the partners newly assigned to the banking and finance group were “huge” additions. “Her more than 35 years of banking and finance experience in many key sectors will be of great benefit to our existing and future customers,” said Haney.
Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
Marina Pratchett, a former partner at Fasken, has retired from the firm to open her own Vancouver practice, Pratchett Law, which focuses on construction and engineering law.
Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
The company has announced the re-election of three managing partners: