FRANKFORT, Ky. – Governor Andy Beshear has made the following board and committee appointments in Kentucky:
Governor Beshear has appointed the Honorable Joseph Guinan Ballard of Bardstown to the office of Circuit Judge for the 10th Judicial Circuit, Division 2, of Kentucky.
Governor Beshear has appointed the Honorable Brian Christopher McCloud of Worthington to the office of Circuit Judge for the 20th Judicial Circuit, Division 1, of Kentucky.
Governor Beshear has named Sandy Miller and Abe Bailey Jr. to the Board of Directors of the Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College.
- Harlan’s Sandy Miller is a controller at Leo Miller & Associates, Inc., with a term expiring January 15, 2026.
- Abe Bailey Jr. is retired. He is scheduled to serve for a term ending January 15, 2026.
Governor Beshear has named Sarah Cummins a member of the Kentucky Environmental Education Council.
- Sarah Cummins, of Nicholasville, is the principal at the Redwood Cooperative School. She replaces Brett Gaspard. Ms. Cummins serves for the remainder of the unexpired term ending October 5, 2022.
Governor Beshear has named Mark Isaacs a member of the Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Funding Commission.
- Mark Isaacs of Lexington is the Business Manager for the Kentucky Laborers District Council. He replaces William Hacker, whose term of office has expired. Mr. Isaacs is scheduled to serve for a term ending November 18, 2024.
Governor Beshear has named John Park a member of the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners.
- Lexington’s John Park is a veterinarian at Park Equine Hospital. He replaces Jeffrey Pumphrey, whose term has expired. Dr. Park has a term ending September 28, 2024.
Governor Beshear has appointed Lance Gilbert to serve on the consumer council.
- Louisville-based Lance Gilbert is Executive and CEO of the Net Results Group. He replaces Jeannine Smith, whose term of office has expired. Mr. Gilbert is expected to serve for a term ending September 8, 2023.
Governor Beshear has named Kim Humphrey a member of the Kentucky Workforce Innovation Board.
- Kim Humphrey of Morganfield is the Community Outreach Coordinator at River View Coal. She replaces Kurtis Mishler, who has resigned. Ms. Humphrey serves for the remainder of the unexpired term through October 7, 2021.
Governor Beshear has named Thomas Glover and Paul Sidebottom as members of the Kentucky State Board for Power Generation and Transmission.
- Thomas Glover of Providence is a self-employed businessman. He represents the residents of Webster County.
- Paul Sidebottom from Greensburg is the owner of the Sidebottom Farm. He represents the residents of Green County.
Governor Beshear has named John Gordley, Dan Adams, and Ruby Highfield as councilors for the city of Germantown, Kentucky. You serve under the provisions of Section 152 of the Kentucky Constitution.
- John Gordley from Germantown is self-employed.
- Dan Adams from Germantown works for the C Worth Superstore.
- Ruby Highfield from Germantown is retired.