Automotive Shock Absorber Market 2022-2029: Emerging Trends, Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans, Revenue by Key Players | Kobe Suspensions , Hitachi Automotive Systems , Ltd. , Tenneco Inc.
Automotive shock absorbers
the Automotive Shock Absorber Market Research focuses on the key trends prevailing in the global business sector. The existing industry scenario has been studied and future projections with respect to the sector have also been investigated. Market study report comprises evaluation of numerous influential factors including industry overview in terms of recent developments in both historical and current situations, key companies, product/service application and types, key regions and marketplaces, forecast estimation for global market share, revenue and CAGR. Automotive Shock Absorber Market Report is highly -intensive driven by high R&D investment and has strong product analysis to maintain growth and ensure long-term monetization with a forecast period of 2022-2029.
The size of the global “Automotive Shock Absorber” market is anticipated to increase during the Forecast period at a CAGR of 7.3% (2029).
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:
The record is an in-depth evaluation of a wealthy supply of essential elements that are accountable for the development of the global Automotive Shock Absorber market. The report splits the market length, through amount and value, based on application, type, and geography. The report profiles the important members in the enterprise, along with an itemized analysis in their positions against the global landscape.
Key players in the Automotive Shock Absorbers market include:
Kobe Suspensions, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Tenneco Inc., Halla Holdings Corp., KYB, FCS Auto, Duroshox, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, QBAutomotive, Ride Control, LLC, Brinn Inc., BWI Group, Continental AG, Endurance Technologies Limited , Robert Bosch GmbH, Magneti Marelli SpA, DMA Sales, Inc., Samavardhana Motherson Group, Datsons Engineering Works Pvt. ltd
hitachi has acquired 19 companies, including 7 in the last 5 years. A total of 2 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also dived 6 assets. Hitachi’s largest acquisition to date was in 2021, when it acquired Thales’s Ground Transportation Systems for $1.9B. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2011, when it sold HGST to Western Digital for $4.3B. Hitachi has acquired in 5 different US states, and 11 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include information technology (37%) and machinery (22%).
Continental has acquired 21 companies, including 6 in the last 5 years. A total of 2 acquisitions came from private equity firms. Continental’s largest acquisition to date was in 2014, when it acquired Veyance Technologies for $1.9B. Continental has acquired in 6 different US states, and 9 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include automotive (53%) and software (20%).
Robert Bosch has acquired 19 companies, including 2 in the last 5 years. A total of 5 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also dived 7 assets. Robert Bosch’s largest acquisition to date was in 2012, when it acquired Service Solutions Segment SPX for $1.2B. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2014, when it sold LR Nelson to Fiskars for $26M. Robert Bosch has acquired in 7 different US states, and 5 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include machinery (22%) and internet software and services (11%).
Magneti Marelli has acquired 2 companies of its own, including 1 in the last 5 years. It has also dived 1 asset. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2004, when it sold Magneti Marelli – Midas Business to The Norauto Group for $54M. Magneti Marelli has acquired in 2 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include automotive (50%) and software (50%).
The Automotive Shock Absorber market is primarily split into:
Air shock absorbers
Damper shock absorbers
The Automotive Shock Absorber market applications cover:
- NorthAmerica (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
ACCESS FULL REPORT:
What to Expect From This Report on Automotive Shock Absorber Market
- You can make the developmental plans for your business when you have information on the value of the production, cost of the production, and value of the products, and more for the next five years.
- A detailed overview of regional distributions and the overview types of popular products in the market.
- How do the major companies and mid-level manufacturers make a profit within the market?
- Estimate the break-in for new players who want to enter the Industry.
- Detailed research on the overall expansion within the Automotive Shock Absorber Market that helps you decide the product launch and asset developments.
The report analyzes the Automotive Shock Absorber Market’s key opportunities and identifies the factors that are driving and will continue to drive the industry’s growth. It considers past development designs, drivers of development, as well as flow and future patterns.
The Study Objectives of the Automotive Shock Absorber Market are:
- To investigate and explore the worldwide limit, creation, esteem, utilization, status, and conjecture.
- Focus on key Automotive Shock Absorber manufacturers and study capacity, production, value, market share, and development plans for the coming years.
- Focus on global key manufacturers, identify, describe and analyze the market competition environment, SWOT analysis.
- Define, describe and predict the market by type, application, and region.
- To examine the worldwide and key district’s market potential and benefit, opportunity and challenge, restrictions and dangers.
- Identify key trends and factors that drive or hinder the Automotive Shock Absorber market growth.
- To dissect the open doors on the lookout for partners by recognizing the high development sections.
- To decisively dissect each submarket for individual development pattern and their commitment to the Automotive Shock Absorber
- To separate forceful progressions, for instance, expansions, game plans, new thing dispatches, and acquisitions keeping watch.
- To decisively profile the participants and thoroughly break down their development systems
We offer customization on the Automotive Shock Absorber market report based on specific client requirements:
- 20% customization.
- Five Countries can be added as per your choice.
- Five Companies can add as per your choice.
- customization for up to 40 hours.
- After-sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Thank you for your interest in the Automotive Shock Absorber Market research publications; you can also get individual chapters or regional/country report versions such as Germany, France, China, Latin America, GCC, North America, Europe or Asia.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Mail to: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]