Automotive Plastic Clips Market 2022-2028: Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans by top companies by Key Players
Published January 30, 2023
Automotive Plastic Clips Market
the Automotive Plastic Clips Market Research focuses on the key trends prevailing in the global business sector. The existing industry scenario has been studied and future projections with respect to the sector have also been investigated. Market study report comprises evaluation of numerous influential factors including industry overview in terms of recent developments in both historical and current situations, key companies, product/service application and types, key regions and marketplaces, forecast estimation for global market share, revenue and CAGR. Automotive Plastic Clips Market Report is highly -intensive driven by high R&D investment and has strong product analysis to maintain growth and ensure long-term monetization with a forecast period of 2022-2028.
The size of the global “Automotive Plastic Clips” market is anticipated to increase during the Forecast period at a CAGR of 15.5% (2028).
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:
The record is an in-depth evaluation of a wealthy supply of essential elements that are accountable for the development of the global Automotive Plastic Clips market. The report splits the market length, through amount and value, based on application, type, and geography. The report profiles the important members in the enterprise, along with an itemized analysis in their positions against the global landscape.
Key players in the Automotive Plastic Clips market include:
ITW, ATF, Nifco, Stanley Black & Decker, SNF Group, MW Industries, Shanghai Fasteners Company, Bossard Group, Avery Dennison, Araymond, KAMAX, Shanghai PMC (Nedschroef), Bulten, Precision Castparts, GEM-YEAR, Sundram Fasteners, Alcoa , Fontana, Agrati Grou
ITW has acquired 53 companies, including 1 in the last 5 years. A total of 18 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also dived 13 assets. ITW’s largest acquisition to date was in 2008, when it acquired Quipp for $8.5B. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2015, when it sold Signode Industrial Group to for $3.2B. ITW has acquired in 15 different US states, and 11 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include machinery (21%) and manufacturing (15%).
MW Brands has acquired 1 company of its own. A total of 1 acquisition came from private equity firms. The Company’s most targeted sectors include food (100%).
Bossard Group has acquired 1 company. A total of 1 acquisition came from private equity firms. The Company’s most targeted sectors include manufacturing (100%).
Avery Dennison has acquired 14 companies, including 4 in the last 5 years. A total of 5 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also divested 1 asset. Avery Dennison’s largest acquisition to date was in 2021, when it acquired Vestcom for $1.5B. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2013, when it sold Avery Dennison Label Converting & Consumer Products to CCL Industries for $500M. Avery Dennison has acquired in 9 different US states, and 6 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include chemicals (29%) and packaging (22%).
The Automotive Plastic Clips market is primarily split into:
Removable Plastic Clips
Semi-permanent Plastic Clips
Permanent Plastic Clips
The Automotive Plastic Clips market applications cover:
Light Commercial Vehicle
Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Automotive Plastic Fasteners Market Drivers:
Rising Demand for Automotive Coupled with Growing Population in Emerging Economies will Drive the Market Growth
The automotive industry is one of the most important drivers of economic growth in emerging countries such as US, China, and India, and is one with high participation in global value chains. The growth of the automotive sector has been driven by strong government support, which has helped to carve out a unique route between the manufacturing sectors of the different regions. The automobile produced in the countries such as US, China, and India, uniquely cater to the demands of low- and middle-income groups of population which makes this sector stand out among the other automobile-producing countries. The increasing usage of powertrain, chassis, and wire harnessing is also rising with the growing demand of automotive. Thus, with the rising demand for automotive industry, an increase in demand for automotive plastic fasteners is being witnessed.
Increasing Demand for Plastic Fasteners in Electric Vehicles
The global electric vehicle (EV) industry is developing rapidly, with the result that advanced technology is now a top priority for competing OEMs and the role of automotive plastic fasteners is crucial. As the automotive industry continues to evolve and economic and environmental factors, increasingly demand a move towards lower carbon emissions and sustainable solutions, electric vehicles (EV) is one of the fastest growing markets in recent years. With vehicle mass at a premium in electric vehicles (EVs), suppliers of polypropylene (PP) are developing a variety of material solutions to extract weight out from cars and increase the range of EVs, thereby reducing CO2 emissions. In this wider context around EV, the plastic fasteners are not only necessary for the vehicles themselves, but charging units, EV battery casings and general infrastructure equipment all need plastic fasteners to provide robust and secure settings. Rising demand for EVs is also one of the major factors driving the automotive plastic fasteners market growth.
- NorthAmerica (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Asia Pacific, being the largest automotive manufacturing region, dominating the plastic fastener industry in the world. China is one of the major automotive manufacturers in the world and is thus a key consumer of fasteners. As a result, the demand for plastic fasteners in the region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Germany was the largest market in Europe owing to a high volume of car production in the region. The country produced over 5,707,900 cars in 2015. The production further increased to reach 5,746,800 units by the end of 2016. The aforementioned trend was reflected in demand for plastic fasteners as the product demand in the automotive application is directly influenced by automotive production statistics.
The automotive industry in the U.S. is expected to grow at a slower pace over the next four years, which in turn is likely to hamper the demand for fasteners. However, initiatives taken by automotive manufacturers in the region to produce electrically driven, lightweight vehicles are expected to have a positive impact on the industry growth over the next four years.
ACCESS FULL REPORT:
What to Expect From This Report on Automotive Plastic Clips Market
- You can make the developmental plans for your business when you have information on the value of the production, cost of the production, and value of the products, and more for the next five years.
- A detailed overview of regional distributions and the overview types of popular products in the market.
- How do the major companies and mid-level manufacturers make a profit within the market?
- Estimate the break-in for new players who want to enter the Industry.
- Detailed research on the overall expansion within the Automotive Plastic Clips Market that helps you decide the product launch and asset developments.
The report analyzes the Automotive Plastic Clips Market’s key opportunities and identifies the factors that are driving and will continue to drive the industry’s growth. It considers past development designs, drivers of development, as well as flow and future patterns.
Please click here today to buy full report @
The Study Objectives of the Automotive Plastic Clips Market are:
- To investigate and explore the worldwide limit, creation, esteem, utilization, status, and conjecture.
- Focus on key Automotive Plastic Clips manufacturers and study capacity, production, value, market share, and development plans for the coming years.
- Focus on global key manufacturers, identify, describe and analyze the market competition environment, SWOT analysis.
- Define, describe and predict the market by type, application, and region.
- To examine the worldwide and key district’s market potential and benefit, opportunity and challenge, restrictions and dangers.
- Identify key trends and factors that drive or hinder the Automotive Plastic Clips market growth.
- To dissect the open doors on the lookout for partners by recognizing the high development sections.
- To decisively dissect each submarket for individual development pattern and their commitment to the Automotive Plastic Clips
- To separate forceful progressions, for instance, expansions, game plans, new thing dispatches, and acquisitions keeping watch.
- To decisively profile the participants and thoroughly break down their development systems
We offer customization on the Automotive Plastic Clips market report based on specific client requirements:
- 20% customization.
- Five Countries can be added as per your choice.
- Five Companies can add as per your choice.
- Free customization for up to 40 hours.
- After sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Thank you for your interest in the Automotive Plastic Clips Market research publications; you can also get individual chapters or regional/country report versions such as Germany, France, China, Latin America, GCC, North America, Europe or Asia.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Mail to: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Xherald is passionate about offering extensive coverage of global business news. Dedicated to creating every participant’s notification, it reaches its own reader. Daily our experts offer fresh relevant information regarding what is actually occurring in Markets as well as Business. Our headlines are actually swiftly paced and extensive. Our distributor directory connects you with brand new products or services and its market situation from the most effective companies around the planet. Xherald is driven by its 500+ contributors coming from around the world. Xherald provides local as well as global market intelligence information coverage in ranging sectors from healthcare, IOT, chemicals and 17 more sectors. Our updates are quickly paced and detailed. The news we present is actually a mix of authentic content, community contributions and curated headlines announcements. All of the updates to our company supplies must pass a strict criterion of genuineness, relevance and significance to our readers.
Comments are closed.