- Keith Bishop (Calgary) – Power
- Catherine Dagenais (Montreal) – litigation, dispute resolution
- Simon Kupi (Calgary) – Energy Regulation, Competition, Foreign Investment
- Eric Lung (Vancouver) – Securities, Corporate Finance
- Afshan Naveed (Calgary) – Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy, Restructuring, Litigation
- Kelly Osaka (Calgary) – Litigation, Dispute Resolution
- Jawaid Panjwani (Ottawa) – Regulation, data protection, cybersecurity, transformative technologies
- Xavier Van Overmeire (Montreal) – commercial law, international trade
“I am proud of our diverse and exceptional talent across Canada and look forward to expanding our partnership and enhancing our offering to meet the changing needs of our customers,” said Beth Wilson, Chief Executive Officer of Canada, Dentons .
The company also announced the following dates in Canada:
- George Antonopoulos (Calgary) – national leader of the global energy sector
- Mark Evans (Toronto) – National Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group Leader
- Rachel Howie (Calgary) – Associate Leader, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group
Langlois Lawyers, LLP
Langlois has named Sean Griffin, a partner in Montreal and a member of the firm’s board of directors, to lead the litigation group.
McCarthy Tétrault LLP
The company welcomed Chia-yi Chua as a partner in Toronto in its national steering group.
“Chia-yi’s unique ability to synthesize and resolve complex tax disputes that intersect with the financial services, telecommunications, resources, retail, hospitality and transportation sectors is critical to successfully delivering positive outcomes for customers,” said Raj Juneja. Partner and head of the company’s national control group, in the press release.