Sebastian H. Amieva
DALLAS, TEXAS, UNITED STATES, September 13, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Trainer Sebastian Amieva’s new mentoring program “Buying Businesses For A Living” solves the mystery of how to buy and sell companies around the world once and for all.
• How to buy a seven figure business with other people’s money and take advantage of the alternative finance market.
• How do you find a business? without using brokers or intermediaries to have a constant flow of deals that match your investment criteria.
• How to negotiate with motivated salespeople. Win-win offer. Deals only work if both parties win. Use creative deal structures.
• How do you finance the business? With private capital (family office, private equity, private investors) and creative financing, without having to use your own personal capital.
• How to do a preliminary due diligence and close? Legal and accounting are an integral part of any transaction. I’ll show you how to do this efficiently and how to let the company pay for these costs … not you!
• How do you sell the company? Strategies for how and when to sell the company for 6- or 7-digit sums.
“The fastest way to build wealth is through mergers and acquisitions,” said Sebastian Amieva. “I am communicating this to the world and I am happy to let the world, including you, judge it in the use of the alternative financial markets and the development of suitable acquisition criteria.”
For more information and to participate in the program, visit the Facebook group or www.sebastianamieva.com
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
News provided by
September 13, 2021 at 13:00 GMT
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to carefully weed out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you notice something that we have overlooked, please make us aware of it. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the boundaries that are appropriate in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release